By using this website and our proxy servers, mentioned below as "Webproxy", "service", "we", "us" you agree to the following:
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our service
- Improve, personalize, and expand our service
- Understand and analyze how you use our service
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the service, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Webproxy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
In logging access to this service, we try to balance our need to have access to useful service performance data and the need to be able to cooperate with criminal investigations with our user's needs for privacy. Currently, our goal is to log only information which is necessary to comply with legitimate law enforcement inquiries for a period of 60 days from the date of access.
We also may use third-party web statistics services to collect and analyze general visitors' behaviour in order to improve the service performance.
Cookies and web beacons
Advertising partners privacy policies
Note that Webproxy has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third party privacy policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.